Google+ Experimental Nails: The Ultimate Glitterbomb - Cirque XX

Sunday 24 March 2013

The Ultimate Glitterbomb - Cirque XX

Good evening! Hope you all had a relaxing Sunday. I've been really low on motivation in all areas of life for a few weeks now, and this poor blog is in danger of fizzling out before it begins. Not any more though! There are already two more posts scheduled for next week. Do I get a medal?

Onto today's post. I have found the ultimate glitterbomb. The. Ultimate.
Cirque XX is part of the Objet D'art collection and it's "A rainbow glitter polish made with over 20 different types of holographic particles" (from the official website). Take a look for yourselves:


Isn't it a beauty? This post will be picture heavy so I've put the rest after the jump!
I fell in love with Cirque XX when I saw in on Pshiiit, then spent a lot of time justifying the cost of having it shipped from the US/Canada when no UK sellers had it in stock. As soon as it arrived, I knew I'd made the right choice.


All pictures shown are one coat of this beauty - one coat! - over Wet & Wild Ebony Hates Chris, my current staple black. It applies well with minimal fussing over placement, and no dabbing needed!


There are large hex, diamond and square glitters, medium hex and square glitters plus tiny glitters, in a rainbow of colours! A super-gorgeous addition is the holographic dust that adds an extra dimension of sparkle. Have a close-up:


Mmmm, shiny.


I loved wearing XX so much and it got a lot of love from friends!


Macro goodness:


Such a gorgeous polish! If you like a good glitterbomb you need this in your life.

Do you own XX, or any other Cirque polishes? Are there any glitterbombs better than this that I need in my life?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, one coat -- that's amazing! Is this type of polish a hassle to remove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be! I'm planning a short post on how I tried PVA glue as a basecoat under this manicure, which did help a lot. The sacrifice is worth it for this polish though!

      Delete

If you liked this post, have suggestions or just want to say hello I'd love to hear from you! Comments solely for the purpose of linking to other blogs will be deleted.