Google+ Experimental Nails: March haul post

Saturday 30 March 2013

March haul post

Hello there! Hope you're all having a good Easter break. I thought I'd show you my March polish haul before we officially hit April.


L-R: Maybelline Color Show Nabline, NYC Expert Last Mint Macaroon and Rimmel 60 Seconds Grey Matter. I was inspired by this colour scheme and didn't have a pastel mint green yet.


OPI Polka.com is one of the cutest glitters I've seen and so many people picked this at our charity nailbar for Comic Relief (post on that coming tomorrow!).


Illamasqua Pink Raindrops. I was so excited to get a bottle of this! Swatches of this and Raindrops will be up this month.


L-R: Nails Inc New Burlington Place, Wardour Mews, Clifford Street and New King's Road, got in their 75% off sale for £11 TOTAL. There's a dupes post incoming for Wardour Mews...


Model's Own Grape Juice, with scentedness!


It really does smell of fruity things on the nail, though I'm not sure it's strictly grape-scented. Not quite the purple-leaning lilac I thought it would be but more on that later.

10 polishes is a good month I think. I didn't go over my budget, even when sorely tempted, but still picked up some beauties. Hopefully April will carry on the fiscally responsible trend!

What have you picked up this month? Any special polishes that broke your wallet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, have suggestions or just want to say hello I'd love to hear from you! Comments solely for the purpose of linking to other blogs will be deleted.